mardi 15 avril 2014

Merci Boston (Boston herald): le marathon un an plus tard...


Un retour émouvant sur les incidents du marathon de Boston 2013 par le biais d'une lettre. Jeff Bauman a perdu les deux jambes lors de l'explosion.

 Un très court extrait:

 "I am thankful today, especially, for my family and friends, the most loyal people on earth. For many months, while I was in intensive rehab, my goal was to walk in the Boston Marathon this year. I wanted to prove to myself that I could do anything I put my mind to. And I wanted to prove to you that the bombers had lost, because I was as strong as I ever was. I felt like I owed everyone that for believing in me."

  http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/04/jeff_bauman_thank_you_boston

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Les Tours de Laliberté migrent: rejoignez-moi sur le site du Journal de Québec et du Journal de Montréal

Depuis un certain temps je me demandais comment faire évoluer mon petit carnet web. La réponse m'est parvenue par le biais d'u...