vendredi 20 mai 2016

Hillary Clinton en a assez: "je suis passée par là"


Hillary Clinton ne pouvait être plus claire ce matin. La course qui l'opposait à Obama en 2008 était plus serrée que la campagne 2012 et elle s'est tout de même ralliée à son opposant. Comme Donald Trump est maintenant seul chez les républicains, les démocrates devraient s'unir.

 "I went all the way to the end against then-Senator Obama. I won nine out of the last 12 contests back in ’08. I won Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia. So I know the intense feelings that arise, particularly among your supporters as you go toward the end. But we both were following the same rules just as both Senator Sanders and I are following the same rules, and I’m 3 million votes ahead of him and I have an insurmountable lead in pledge delegates and I’m confident that just as I did with Senator Obama, where I said, you know what? It was really close. Much closer. Much closer than it is between me and Senator Sanders right now."

  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/19/hillary-clinton-sent-a-very-clear-message-to-bernie-sanders-today-enough-is-enough/?tid=pm_pop_b

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Les Tours de Laliberté migrent: rejoignez-moi sur le site du Journal de Québec et du Journal de Montréal

Depuis un certain temps je me demandais comment faire évoluer mon petit carnet web. La réponse m'est parvenue par le biais d'u...